Company Lookup
عربي
 
 

Market News

This Month News

This Month News

send to a friend by email

AMLAK posts net income of $0.03 million in Q1 2024

2024-06-13

According to the financial statements of Amlak Real Estate Investment & Trading AMLAK for the 1st Quarter of 2024, Net profit after tax of the period reached 26,873 USD Compared with Net profit after tax 20,686 USD for 2023, a net increase in profit of 29.91%.Total assets of the company reached 21,037,918 USD compared with total assets of 21,036,754 USD at the end of year 2023, a net increase of 0.01%.Total liabilities of the company reached 11,291,754 USD compared with total liabilities of 11,268,841 USD at the end of year 2023, a net increase of 0.20%. Net ownership equity of the company reached 9,746,164 USD compared with total owner equity of 9,767,913 USD at the end of year 2023, a net decrease of 0.22%.

 


 

2024-07-11
Al-Quds Index continued to decline amid lack of general incentives

2024-07-04
The PEX records average PE of 19.7x and average P/BV of 1.10x in Q1 2024

2024-07-02
JCC approves distributing 10% cash dividends for the year 2023

 

 

 
Sahem Trading & Investments Company - PEX Member and licensed by PCMA
© All Rights Reserved 2013
PHP Notice: Undefined index: archive in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sahem\menu.php on line 403